Build Your Teak Shower FloorStart by measuring your area and enter the shower floor dimensions to receive an instant estimate. Click “Request a Quote” and complete the form to receive a quote emailed to you or a call from us with exact shipping costs. Since we negotiate shipping costs directly with our vendors, please allow 2 to 24 hours for a response.
0 sq in / 0 sq ft
Made With 100% Teak WoodTeak wood is a popular choice for shower floors and bathroom furniture due to its resistance to pests, water, fungus, and mildew. Its natural beauty provides a rich, sophisticated look and feel that instantly becomes the focal point of any space. Teak wood also provides a non-slip surface that, when maintained properly, will last for years to come without rotting. Our teak shower floors come fully assembled and sit over the top of your existing tiled bathroom floor. Choose from a natural wood color or ask about a custom stain to match your decor.
Why We're Better
- Nothing is mass produced. All pieces are made-to-order, handcrafted teak wood shower floors
- We use FEQ Burmese teak wood, desired for its straight, uniform grain
- Featuring epoxy and stainless steel fasteners to resist corrosion and rust
- Soft rubber feet promotes drainage of the shower area
- You can expect personalized customer service from people who care about every order we build
- Made in the USA by a small, family owned business
Maintenance and Care
- Quick Clean – Apply water with a soft bristle brush (a mild soap solution can also be used). Lightly scrub the teak shower floor then rinse the surface with clean water and allow to air dry.
- Deep Clean – Consider purchasing a teak cleaning kit. You can find these kits anywhere online. With regular cleaning, your teak products will continue to look great for many years.
- Weathered teak – Sanding the entire piece is highly recommended. Seal with teak conditioner when finished.